2016-2017 Registration Information
Online Registration will start July 18, 2016
South Putnam Middle School / High School schedules and fees will be available starting July 18th.
All students may take part in the online registration process on any computer or hand held device, you are also able to pay your book fees online.
South Putnam Middle School / High School computer lab will be opened daily July 18th through July 29th, Monday - Friday, from 7:00 - 3:00, closed from 12:00 - 1:00 for lunch. Any parent needing help or access to a computer can come by our lab during this time, it does not matter what school your child will be attending.
Central and Fillmore will be open Thursday July 28th from 12:00 -7:00 and July 29th from 8:00 - 3:00, for anyone that wishes to come into our buildings.
Online registration needs to be completed by 3:00 on July 29th.
South Putnam High School drivers, once your parent/guardian has completed the online registration process, you may stop by the computer lab during our summer house and pick out your parking space. You will need the parking form completed and $5.00 in order to receive your spot.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call South Putnam High School at 765-653-3148.
All mandatory state and corporation forms are included in the online registration. In addition, parents may also access optional forms that may be printed and returned to the school.
Additional Registration Information:
- Parents will also be able to pay online this year by using a credit or debit card.
- Parents should make every effort to register during the registration days. If this is not possible, contact your students school to make arrangements.
- For parents who may qualify for free and reduced lunches and textbooks, applications are available during online registration, you can print them off of our website, or you may pick one up at the Middle School / High school.
- Elementaries' book fees may be viewed on the South Putnam website.
- Students must have everything completed on or before July 29, 2016. Parents unable to pay book rental fees during the scheduled time periods should contact their building principal prior to the first day of school to make arrangements for payment.
- Principals will be in their offices from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. daily, beginning Thursday, July 21, 2016.
- Registration for Area 30 Career Center will be at Area 30, date to be announced.
***Note: South Putnam High School drivers - Parking passes will be available after your on-line registration is complete.
Heads Up - Concussion in High School Sports: Attached is a fact sheet for Parents' and student athletes'. You will complete the form during online registration, stating that you have read the fact sheets.
***Note: You will need adobe reader in order to access these forms, it can be downloaded and installed from HERE.