2013-2014 Registration Information
Come See Us At The Putnam County Fair July 19th - July 26th 4-9 daily
There will be no regular registration day for the Jr./Sr. high school. It will all be done online this year. The High School Computer Lab will be available July 15th - 19th, and July 29th - August 2rd, 7-3 daily, closed from 12:00 - 1:00 for lunch.
Central & Fillmore Elementary student enrollment and book rental will be:
August 1st from 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm and August 2nd from 8 am - 3 pm.
Online registration will be closed August 3rd, please have your students registered prior to this date. If you have any questions or concerns, please call Susanne Sullivan at 765-653-3148.
There are four ways to register students online for the 2013-2014 school year, and this does include elementary students. You will need the student's Harmony user name and password. Parents without user names may locate the access form on the school website at www.sputnam.k12.in.us under the registration information.
All mandatory state and corporation forms are included in the online registration. In addition, parents may also access optional forms that can be printed and returned to the school.
The four options are:
-- Register online in the privacy of home.
-- Stop by South Putnam Jr./Sr. High School from July 15-19 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. On these dates, the high school computer lab will be open for parents of elementary, middle or high school students. The technology staff will be there for technical assistance.
-- South Putnam will also have a booth at the Putnam County 4-H Fair. Staff will be available to answer questions and help with registration needs. South Putnam's booth in the Industrial Tent will be open 4-9 p.m. July 19-26.
-- The high school computer lab will reopen July 29 - August 2.
Additional Registration Information:
- Persons will also be able to pay online this year by using a credit or debit card.
- Parents should make every effort to register during those days. If this is not possible, contact the high school at 653-3148 or 795-6339 between 7 -12 p.m. and 1 - 3 p.m. Monday through Friday to make arrangements.
- For parents who may qualify for free and reduced lunches and textbooks, applications are available on the school website or can be picked up at either the Corporation Office or the Jr./Sr. high school. To save time during the registration process, parents are encouraged to download the application and return it in advance to the Corporation Office, the Jr./Sr. high school or bring it to the fair.
- South Putnam Jr./Sr. High School students' schedules and book fees will be available online to view starting the week of July 15. Students with schedule conflicts or questions should contact the high school office at 653-3148 to schedule an appointment with a guidance counselor.
- Elementaries' book fees can be viewed on the South Putnam website.
- Students must have everything completed on or before August 2nd. Parents unable to pay book rental fees during the scheduled time periods should contact their building principal prior to the first day of school to make arrangements for payment.
- Principals will be in their offices from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. daily, beginning Monday, July 29th.
- Registration for Area 30 Career Center will be at Area 30, date to be announced.
***Note: South Putnam High School drivers - Parking passes will be available after your on-line registration is complete.
The following documents are available for you to download, print off, and have completed prior to registration. Please feel free to drop your paperwork off at the corporation office, South Putnam Jr. Sr. High School, or bring it with you to the fair.
- South Putnam Jr. Sr. High School Parking Form - Online registration has to be completed before you can receive your parking pass.
NEW STUDENTS TO SOUTH PUTNAM: Please feel free to download and complete all documents that apply to your student and have them ready when you come in to register. This will help speed up your registration process.
- Student Information Form
- New Student Record Request
- Harmony Online Access FormFree & Reduced Application
- Driving Form
- Drug, Alcohol, Tobacco Testing Policy
- IHSAA Athletic Transfer Report -South Putnam Jr. Sr. High School Students
- 2013-2014 Parking Form -South Putnam Jr. Sr. High School Students
***Note: You will need adobe reader in order to access these forms, it can be downloaded and installed from HERE.